Cleerline SSF™ Training Academy
Helping system integrators, low voltage contractors, electricians, specifiers, and end users design and install their own fiber-based systems.
Access recent Cleerline SSF™ Webinars and Online Classes
View Cleerline SSF™ Training offered via the SDVoE Academy.
Learn via short instructional videos.
Gain CEDIA Continuing Education Credit
The Dealer’s Guide to Specifying Fiber is now an approved CEDIA Continuing Education Course (CEU898). Join the class today!
Gain AVIXA CTS RU Credit
The Dealer’s Guide to Specifying Fiber is also approved for CTS, CTS-D, and CTS-I credits . Join the class today!
- Level Up Your Fiber EducationStart out the new year by leveling up your fiber education! Since its start in 2021, the Cleerline Training Academy’s Level 1 Certification Course has been accessed by over 1036 fiber users! System integrators, low voltage contractors, electricians, specifiers, and end users have developed their basic fiber systems knowledge conveniently and for free! Now, we’re
- Customize Your Learning at the Cleerline AcademyCustomize Your Learning at the Cleerline Academy By now you’ve heard the buzz around the Cleerline SSF™ Training Academy and its Level 1 Fiber Certification! This course is built to accommodate the busy lives of system integrators, low voltage contractors, electricians, specifiers, and end-users as they learn to design and install their own fiber-based systems.
- Share Your Cleerline Course CertificateAfter you earn a Course Certificate at the Cleerline Training Academy, you can share it on your LinkedIn profile or by using a Cleerline Academy URL!
- Fiber Training for AVIXA CTS RUsGain AVIXA CTS RUs by completing the Dealer’s Guide to Specifying Fiber Optics. Earn 0.75 CTS, CTS-D, or CTS-I AVIXA renewal units.
- Cleerline SSF at SDVoE AcademyFiber training from Cleerline is available now via the SDVoE Academy! Join Cleerline’s own Gary Vlaeminck for several short courses on fiber optic technology.