Deliver the Full Picture
SSF™ 8K UHD HDMI Active Optical Cables. 48 Gbps. Up to 120 fps/Hz. Built with 4 strands of SSF™ Optical Fiber.
Cleerline Technology Group presents SSF™ 8K UHD HDMI Active Optical Cables, providing signal transfer at a blazing 48 Gbps. Offering incredible 8K UHD signal transfer, these cables have everything needed for the highest quality transmission, including High Dynamic Range, Wide Color Gamut, ARC, and more.
8K UHD HDMI Active Optical Cables support 4K, 5K, and up to 10K resolutions, in addition to 8K Ultra High Definition.
All Cleerline SSF™ 8K UHD HDMI Active Optical Cables are constructed using 4 strands of SSF™ multimode fiber optic glass along with copper wire. The internal fibers use SSF™ Glass, Glass, Polymer construction for increased durability and flexibility compared to traditional optical fibers.
- 4K, 5K, 8K UHD, and 10K Resolution
- Lengths up to 40 meters
- High Definition and Ultra High Definition Resolutions
- 48 Gbps, max 120 fps/HZ
- HDMI Active Optical Cable built with glass optical fiber
- High Dynamic Range, Variable Refresh Rate
- Plenum/CL2/3 Rating for in-wall installation
- ARC + eARC up to 20 meters, ARC Only: 30 meters, 40 meters
- SSF™ fiber allows cable to be re-terminated if necessary
- No external power required for most applications
- Support for VESA Resolutions and 3D Signals
INSTALLATION AND IDENTIFICATION
SSF™ HDMI AOC are constructed with a plenum rated jacket, allowing in-wall installation. All cables are CL2/3 rated.
HDMI Active Optical Cables are directional. The connector ends of the cable are marked to identify Source and Display ends. Cables are available in lengths from 5 to 40 meters (16.4 to 98.4 ft).
CABLES YOU CAN TRANSFORM INTO FIBER
Not only do Cleerline SSF™ 8K UHD HDMI Active Optical Cables provide 8K UHD at 48 Gbps out of the box, but these cable have your back down the line.
Our SSF™ technology means that you can turn these cables back into 4 strands of glass optical fiber. So, if the cable gets installed backwards, or you find out you need 16K, install fiber optic connectors. Plug in to a fiber balun, GBIC, or extender, and you’re good to go. No replacement cable required.