The Cleerline SSF-FKIT03P Optical Fiber Termination Kit provides the essential tools for terminating and splicing optical fibers.
The included high precision wheel cleaver produces extremely accurate cleaves and includes a universal cable holder to accommodate all fibers from 250μm up to 3.0mm. Work efficiency is maximized with the cleaver’s automatic collector for fiber shards and off cuts. The blade provides up to 48,000 cleaves via an easy blade position selection. A verification fault locator allows for visible laser light to be used during the termination process.
The kit includes precision fiber strippers, cable slitter, and other hand tools to terminate fibers in a variety of jacket configurations. All kit contents are contained in a rugged case that keeps the items within neat and organized.
Features And Benefits:
- Tool kit carrying bag and strap
- Precision wheel fiber cleaver
- Aramid strand scissors
- Tri-hole fiber strippers
- 6″ side cut pliers
- Round cable slitter
- Visual fault locator, 650nm
- Fiber optic cleaning cube
- 2 oz AquaKleen Fiber Optic Cleaner
- Safety glasses
- Fiber optic disposal unit
- Black marker
- 50mm ruler
SSF-FKIT03P: Fiber optic termination kit
- Premise/Enterprise Networks
- Data Center, Enterprise, Broadcast, Industrial
- Defense, Healthcare, and Telco/MSO
- Field repair/replacement
- LAN/WAN connections
For more information on terminating fiber, visit our Resources section.