The Cleerline SSF-TKITE-300 Basic Fiber Test Kit provides the essential tools for optical link testing.
The Optical Power Meter and Light Source units test both multimode and single mode fibers at four wavelengths with a range of 70dB to measure optical power loss on installed fiber. The kit includes adapters to test SC, LC, and FC terminated cables. Both test units along with included cables and adapters are contained in a rugged case that keeps the items within neat, organized, and protected.
The kit allows testing of installed cables, connectors, splices, and links. The Optical Light Source and Power Meter (LSPM) measure loss for comparison to estimated loss calculated for the link or “loss budget.” The SSF™ LSPM test set allows for measurements with a known good reference cable calibrated to “0 dB.” Utilization of this kit provides for verification of cable links to industry standards.
Features And Benefits:
- Test kit carrying case and strap
- Tests both multimode and single mode
- Wavelengths of 850, 1300, 1310, and 1550nm
- Wave ID – auto wavelength identification
- SC, FC, adapters and SC to LC adapter cable
- Large LCD display with ambient light detection
- Easy reference power set-up and storage
- Intelligent backlight control for viewing ease
- Included power supplies, non-battery run
- Auto-off function for extended battery life
- Up to 20hr battery run time, 3 AAA required
SSF-TKITE-300: Basic Fiber Test kit
For more information on fiber installation, visit our Resources page.