DELIVER THE FULL PICTURE.
Cleerline Technology Group presents SSF™ 8K UHD HDMI Active Optical Cables, providing signal transfer at a blazing 48 Gbps. Offering incredible 8K UHD signal transfer, these cables have everything needed for the highest quality transmission, including High Dynamic Range, Wide Color Gamut, ARC, and more.
8K UHD HDMI Active Optical Cables support 4K, 5K, and up to 10K resolutions, in addition to 8K Ultra High Definition.
All Cleerline SSF™ 8K UHD HDMI Active Optical Cables are constructed using 4 strands of SSF™ multimode fiber optic glass along with copper wire. The internal fibers use SSF™ Glass, Glass, Polymer construction for increased durability and flexibility compared to traditional optical fibers.
- 4K, 5K, 8K UHD, and 10K Resolution
- Lengths up to 40 meters
- High Definition and Ultra High Definition Resolutions
- 48 Gbps, max 120 fps/HZ
- HDMI Active Optical Cable built with glass optical fiber
- High Dynamic Range, Variable Refresh Rate
- Plenum/CL2/3 Rating for in-wall installation
- ARC + eARC up to 20 meters, ARC Only: 30 meters, 40 meters
- SSF™ fiber allows cable to be re-terminated if necessary
- No external power required for most applications
- Support for VESA Resolutions and 3D Signals
INSTALLATION AND IDENTIFICATION
SSF™ HDMI AOC are constructed with a plenum rated jacket, allowing in-wall installation. All cables are CL2/3 rated.
The connector ends of the cable are marked to identify source and display ends as the cable is directional. Cables are available in lengths from 5 to 40 meters (16.4 to 98.4 ft).
DOWNLOAD 8K UHD HDMI BROCHURE