SSF-SFP-SM1G 1.25G SFP Transceiver SM
The SSF-SFP-SM1G transceiver is a high performance, cost effective module supporting data-rates of 1.25Gbps / 1.0625Gbps and 20km transmission distance with single mode fiber.
This SFP accepts 2 LC connectors. It uses the 1000Base-LX standard.
The transceiver consists of three sections: a FP laser transmitter, a PIN photodiode integrated with a trans-impedance preamplifier (TIA) and MCU control unit. All modules satisfy class I laser safety requirements.
The transceivers are compatible with SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF-8472. For further information, please refer to SFP MSA. Note: not compatible with HP devices.
- Dual data-rate of 1.25Gbps/1.063Gbps operation
- 1310nm FP laser and PIN photo detector for 20km transmission
- Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with duplex LC receptacle
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring
- Internal Calibration or External Calibration
- Compatible with SONET OC-24-LR-1
- Compatible with RoHS
- +3.3V single power supply
- Standard operating case temperature : 0 to +70°C
- Extended operating case temperature : -20 to +85°C
- Industrial operating case temperature: -40 to +85°C
|SSF-SFP-SM1G||1G SFP transceiver SM 1000Base-LX, 1310nm, 20Km max reach, w/DDM|
|Fiber Type||Single mode|
|Tx Distance||20 km|
|Cable Type||Duplex 9/125 single mode|