SSF-SFP-SM10G 10G SM SFP+ Transceiver
This 1310 nm DFB 10 Gigabit SFP+ transceiver is designed for long range transmission (up to 20km) over single mode fibers. It uses a Fabry-Perot laser transmitter at 1310nm. Line rate of transceiver is 10.3125Gbps.
This SFP accepts two LC connectors.
The SFP+ LR module electrical interface is compliant to SFI electrical specifications. The transmitter input and receiver output impedance is 100 Ohms differential. Data lines are internally AC coupled. The module provides differential termination and reduce differential to common mode conversion for quality signal termination and low EMI. SFI typically operates over 200 mm of improved FR4 material or up to about 150mm of standard FR4 with one connector.
The transceivers follow the industry standards of the SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF-8431, making them directly interchangeable with any networking device following industry standards. Note: not compatible with HP devices.
- Optical interface compliant to IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR
- Compliance: MSA SFF-8431, RoHS
- Hot Pluggable
- 1310nm DFB transmitter, PIN photo-detector
- Maximum link length of 20km over SMF
- Operating case temperature: 0 to 70°C
- Low power consumption
- All-metal housing for superior EMI performance
- Advanced firmware allow customer system encryption information to be stored in transceiver
- Cost effective SFP+ solution, enables higher port densities and greater bandwidth
|SSF-SFP-SM10G||10G SFP+ transceiver SM 10GBase-LR, 1310nm, 20Km max reach|
|Speed||9.95 to 10.3Gb/s|
|Optical connector||Dual LC|
|Fiber type||Single-mode 9/125um, two strands|
|Compliance||MSA SFF-8431, RoHS|
|Digital Diagnostic||Yes (SFF-8472 compliant)|