SSF-SFP-MM1G 1.25G SFP Transceiver MM
The SSF-SFP-MM1G transceiver is a high performance, cost effective module supporting data-rates of 1.25Gbps and 550m transmission distance with multimode fiber.
This SFP accepts 2 LC connectors.
This SFP uses the 1000Base-SX standard, popular for short range connections.
The transceiver consists of three sections: a VCSEL laser transmitter, a PIN photodiode integrated with a trans-impedance preamplifier (TIA) and MCU control unit. All modules satisfy class I laser safety requirements.
The transceivers follow the industry standards of the SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF-8472, making them directly interchangeable with any networking device following industry standards. Note: not compatible with HP devices.
- Data-rate of 1.25Gbps operation
- 850nm VCSEL laser and PIN photodetector
- Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with duplex LC receptacle
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring: Internal Calibration or External Calibration
- 550m transmission with 50/125µm MMF
- 275m transmission with 62.5/125µm MMF
- Compliant with RoHS
- +3.3V single power supply
- Standard Operating case temperature: 0 to +70°C
- Extended Operating case temperature: -20 to +85°C
- Industrial Operating case temperature: -40 to +85°C
|SSF-SFP-MM1G||1G SFP transceiver MM 1000Base-SX, 850nm, 550m max reach, w/DDM|
|Connectors||2 x LC|
|Cable Type||Duplex 50/125µm multimode or 62.5/125µm multimode|