SSF-SFP-MM10G 10G MM SFP+ Transceiver
This 850 nm VCSEL 10 Gigabit SFP+ transceiver is designed to transmit and receive optical data over 50/125 μm or 62.5/125 μm multimode optical fiber.
This transceiver accepts 2 LC connectors.
The SFP+ SR module electrical interface is compliant to SFI electrical specifications. The transmitter input and receiver output impedance is 100 Ohms differential. Data lines are internally AC coupled. The module provides differential termination and reduces differential to common mode conversion for quality signal termination and low EMI. SFI typically operates over 200mm of improved FR4 material or up to about 150mm of standard FR4 with one connector.
The transceivers follow the industry standards of the SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF-8472, making them directly interchangeable with any networking device following industry standards. Note: not compatible with HP devices.
- Optical interface compliant to IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-SR
- Compliance: MSA SFF-8431, RoHS
- Hot Pluggable
- 850nm VCSEL transmitter, PIN photo-detector
- Maximum link length of 300m on 2000MHz/km MMF
- Operating case temperature: 0 to 70°C
- Low power consumption
- All-metal housing for superior EMI performance
- Advanced firmware allow customer system encryption information to be stored in transceiver
- Cost effective SFP+ solution, enables higher port densities and greater bandwidth
|SSF-SFP-MM10G||10G SFP+ transceiver MM 10GBase-SR, 850nm, 300m max reach|
|Tx Distance||300 m|
|Cable Type||Duplex 50/125µm multimode|