SSF-FKIT02E Fiber Termination Kit
The Cleerline SSF-FKIT02E Fiber Optic Termination Kit provides the required tools to terminate fiber.
The included high precision wheel cleaver produces quality cleaves without the need for microscope verification. The blade provides up to 36,000 cleaves via an easy blade position selection adjustment. A verification fault locator allows for visible laser light to be used during the termination process.
The kit includes carrying case and strap, precision wheel cleaver, fiber optic strippers, visual fault locator, and other hand tools all located in a convenient case that protects the tools while allowing ease of access.
- Cleaver factory-adjusted to perfectly cleave Cleerline SSF™
- Cleaver blade position easily adjustable, allowing up to 36,000 cleaves
- Visual fault locator laser operates at a visible wavelength for termination verification
- Fiber optic disposal unit allows easy collection of fiber ends and scrap
- LC adapter included with VFL
|1 each||Precision Wheel Cleaver|
|1 each||Visual Fault Locator, 650 nm|
|1 each||2.5 mm to 1.25 mm SC to LC Adapter|
|1 each||Aramid Scissors|
|1 each||Tri-hole Fiber Strippers|
|1 each||Fiber Optic Disposal Unit|
|1 each||Carrying Case|