SSF-1x4POE-RUGGED Industrial 1xSFP to 4xRJ45 1 Gb Switch with PoE+
Convert from fiber to Ethernet with the SSF-1x4POE-RUGGED, a 4 port Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-TX to 1000Base-X non-managed Industrial Ethernet PoE+ PSE Switch. Offering PoE+ (30W per port), with a total power budget of 120W, this switch is a strong solution for extreme environments.
The unit’s case is rated for use in temperatures from -40 to +75°C. Additionally, the rugged metal housing’s IP40 rating allows the SSF-1x4POE-RUGGED to operate in mechanical and electric extremes.
This switch has 6kV surge protection per port and is complaint with IEC and EN standards for industrial grade equipment.
External power supply required, such as SSF-DIN-48V120W-PS.
- DC power input block 48-52V
- Extreme operating temperature: -40 to 75°C
- Rugged IP40 rated metal casing, DIN rail bracket
- Store and Forward switching mechanism
- Reversed power polarity protection
- Auto-Negotiation & Auto MDI/MDI-X on every RJ45 port
- Supports 6kV surge protection per port on all TP ports
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q Tag VLAN pass thru
- Redundant DC power inputs on every model
- 120W total PoE power budget: 30W 802.3af/at per port
|SSF-1x4POE-RUGGED||4x 10/100/1000Base-Tx & 1x 1000Base-X SFP Non-managed Industrial Switch with 120W of PoE+ PSE, Extreme Temp. (-40~75 Celsius)|
|Operation & Details|
|Operating Temperature||-40 ~ 75°C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% (Non-condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ 85°C|
|Housing||Rugged Metal, IP40 Protection|
|Dimensions||88 x 35 x 120mm (D x W x H)|
|Installation Mounting||DIN Rail mounting or wall mounting|
|Power Supply||External power supply required|