SSF-1×2-RUGGED 1xSFP to 2xRJ45 Industrial Gb Switch with PoE
The SSF-1×2-RUGGED is a 2 port Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-TX to 1000Base-X non-managed Industrial Ethernet Switch. This switch also provides PoE+ 30W per port power. It is designed with a hardened case for use in extreme operating temperatures (-40 to +75°C). The rugged metal housing is IP40 rated and intended to withstand mechanically or electrically extreme environments.
This industrial switch features strong surge protection (4kV ~ 8KV) per port and is compliant with IEC and EN standards for industrial grade equipment.
SSF-DIN-48V-PS is recommended with this item.
- DC power input block 48-52V
- Extreme operating temperature: -40 to 75°C
- Rugged IP40 rated metal casing, DIN rail bracket
- Store and Forward switching mechanism
- Reversed power polarity protection
- Auto-Negotiation & Auto MDI/MDI-X on every RJ45 port
- Supports 6kV surge protection per port on all TP ports for PoE models
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q Tag VLAN pass thru
- Redundant DC power inputs on every model
- 60W total PoE power budget: 30W 802.3af/at per port
|SSF-1x2-RUGGED||Industrial grade PoE 60W budget 2x 10/100/1000Base-Tx to 1000Base-X SFP converter, 802.3af/at compatible, DC48V required for PoE, DIN rail mountable
|Operation & Details|
|Operating Temperature||-40 ~ 75°C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% (Non-condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ 85°C|
|Housing||Rugged Metal, IP40 Protection|
|Dimensions||88 x 35 x 120mm (D x W x H)|
|Installation Mounting||DIN Rail mounting or wall mounting|