Fiber Optic Breakout Kits
Cleerline SSF™ Spider Breakout kits enable fast easy buildup of 250μm fibers found in today’s common micro distribution style cables.
The 3.0mm color coded buffer tubes allow the cable’s overall jacket to be removed and for each 250μm fiber to simply be threaded through the corresponding colored tube. To complete, our specially designed grommet strain boot simplifies the assembly.
Loose tube fan out kits are available in 6 and 12 strand configurations. Works with all 250μm type cabling and industry standard connectors following 3.0mm jacketed fiber termination steps.
- 6 and 12 strand configurations
- Tubing colors per TIA/EIA-568-B standard
- Provides protection to any installation
- Grommet Strain relief speeds installation
- Eliminates the need for patch panels
- 40in / 101.5cm or cut to length
|SBOK0640M250||6 strand||3.0 mm||40in / 101.5cm|
|SBOK1240M250||12 strand||3.0 mm||40in / 101.5cm|
|Tubing||Hytrel furcation tubing|
|Outer Diameter||3.0 mm outer diameter|
This video demonstrates the installation of a spider breakout kit with SSF™ fiber.