Cleerline SSF™ Fiber & Category cable is composed of 2 simplex OM3 fibers with 2 Category 6 cables.
Applications include: future-proof installations by including both fiber optic and Category cables in one run of cable.
Cleerline SSF™ fiber has a patented integral polymeric coating that protects the fiber at the glass level. This provides increased strength and bend insensitivity, creating a fiber that is stronger, safer, and faster to terminate. Cleerline SSF™ fibers are compatible with all common connector systems on the market for standard 50/125 multimode and 9/125 single mode fibers.
Features And Benefits:
- High mechanical strength and superior fatigue & durability
- Integral coating eliminates stripping, provides glass protection
- Up to 10,000x the bend longevity of traditional fibers
- Increased safety factor due to the incredible bend insensitivity
- Glass fiber remains protected at all times from the elements
- Simplified termination process designed for ease of use
- Ultra low Attenuation loss on tight bend radius
- Exclusive 250um Soft peel jacket identifier
|Part Number||Fiber Count||Description||Jacket||Outer Diameter|
|2 Cat6 + 2 Simplex OM3 Bundle 500 ft Reel||Riser||14.0mm|
Fiber and Jacket
|Fiber/UTP Count||Simplex Fiber = 2 / CAT6 = 2|
|Fiber Type||50/125 Multimode OM3|
|Coating||250um “Soft Peel” S-Type coating (1 = Blue, 2 = Orange)|
|Color||Color Coding per TIA/EIA 568C|
|Type||Riser Rated PVC|
|Diameter||14.0 mm unit|
|Jacket Color||Blue overall jacket; Aqua Subs = OM3|
|Markings||Sequential footage markings|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40℃ to +85 ℃|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20℃ to +75 ℃|
|Max Tensile Load for Installation||1000(225) N (lbf)|
|Max Tensile Load Long term||500(112) N (lbf)|
|Min. Bend Radius, Unloaded||10x OD (10x 14mm)|
|Min. Bend Radius, Loaded||20 x OD (20 x14mm)|
|Cable Outside Diameter, Nominal||14.0mm|
|Cable Package||500ft / 152.4m Reel|
Fiber Termination: SC Connectors with 2.0mm-3.0mm Jacketed Fiber
This video shows the ease of terminating Cleerline fiber. For videos showing termination with other fiber configurations, as well as articles and other instructional materials, visit our Resources page.