Cleerline SSF™ Level 2 Fiber Optic Certification Course – Beaverton
September 15 @ 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Gain the knowledge you need to become a certified Cleerline SSF™ Fiber Installer. The Level 2 Fiber Optic Certification Course will provide all the training necessary to successfully specify, terminate, and test Cleerline SSF™ fiber.
Don’t forget to complete your Level 1 Training before enrolling in the Level 2 (In-Person) class. The Level 1 Certification is online and self-paced, visit the Cleerline Academy for more information.
- Benefits to using fiber for IT/Datacomm and A/V signal distribution applications.
- Basic fiber optic elements and key terminology.
- Fiber cable constructions and applications.
- Fiber connector types and applications.
- Cleerline SSF™ fiber termination.
- Fiber testing procedure and understanding results.
All attendees will leave the course with their own SSF-FKIT02E Fiber Termination Kit and having taken the Cleerline SSF™ Installer Certification test.
To register, fill out and return the registration form. The course fee is $500 per person and may be paid via credit card.
The course fee includes:
- Level 2 Certification Course
- SSF-FKIT02E Basic Fiber Termination Kit ($499 Value!)
- Cleerline SSF™ Level 2 Certification Test