Dealer’s Guide to Specifying Fiber Optics – CTS, CTS-D, CTS-I
Gain AVIXA CTS RUs by completing the Dealer’s Guide to Specifying Fiber Optics. Earn 0.75 CTS, CTS-D, or CTS-I AVIXA renewal units.
The “Dealer’s Guide to Specifying Fiber” covers the basics of fiber optic specification. Topics include:
- Fiber cable benefits for A/V applications
- Specification and deployment considerations
- An overview of common cable constructions
- Connector types and applications
- Overview of enclosures, hardware, and other system components
Duration: Approximately 45 minutes.
This class is offered online via GoToWebinar. Access on-demand by registering at the link below.
Fiber Training for AVIXA CTS RUs